Okay first thing I want to record here are my SM’s birthday plans.
I was planning on doing Muppet Cupcakes but I’ve completely scratched that idea.
I will now be doing:
- I will either make or buy a tie rack
- Bake a real pie (Note to self to find out what his favorite kind of pie is)
- Make a Banner for decoration
OK, so that is that. I also wanted to get him another rechargeable battery thing but he says if I get that it isn’t really a gift for him… whatevs.
OK, on to the other irons in my fire… I’ve thought about doing a network marketing thing a couple times and I’ve pretty much decided that I do want to try. It’s just about the timing I guess. But I have reservations, I firstly don’t really have a network and I really don’t like to sell. I’m not even really sure why this idea even appeals to me. But when it comes down to it I need the extra cash, I babysit but that’s not an income and so this I guess, if I got creative and got out there could be good for me.
So here are the two companies I’ve narrowed it down to and my subsequent list of pros and cons:
- This would be good for a lot more people than Usborne
- There would be repeat buyers
- It’s constantly changing so it would provide a lot of variety and a reason for people to keep in touch with you
- This would be harder to pull off because you would need people with children
- It would be great though because books in my house count as gold
- They don’t seem to have as many of the perks that Scentsy has
- It will be a little easier to sell once Penny is in school