In an effort to get to know who is reading I want to play 20 questions!
You can get to know me a little better – I will answer 20 questions and you can comment below and answer one, two, or all!
I would love to know more about YOU my readers!
That’s just me, powering up as usual
So let’s start!
- Can you fake any accents? Well, yes I can. Most of them aren’t that great but I can definitely do a great Borat!
- Where wouldn’t I be caught dead? The circus. I absolutely have terrible memories and I don’t approve of the way most circus animals are treated.
- Do you have any hidden talents? Tons! I can ride a skateboard and do THREE different tricks, I can KILL IT at guitar hero. I am also a really great painter.. I don’t mean canvas, I mean like… living room!
- Name 2 things you consider yourself to be very good at? Momming, and figuring people and situations out.
|Just me momming
- Name 2 things you consider yourself to be very good at? I’m a yelling mom, I have four so frustration overcomes me and I lose my patience and yell way more than I’d like, I’m also very bad at paying attention particularly now that I am older (and have more responsibilities) just since I started this blog post I have done 750000 other things that were less important. ie checked facebook, instagram, email, ate some pretzels etc.
- Do you have any siblings? What are/ were they like? I do, my brother Seth is my only sibling. He’s a cool guy – five years younger than me… he skateboards and is (like a guy) pretty much a big butthead but well meaning. I’d do just about anything for him.
- Where is your bloodline originally from? This is a little dicey. I’m mostly Irish, but also some Scottish and my Dad is hispanic so … I’m a bunch of fun stuff
- Have you ever won a trophy? Badges and awards, yes, a trophy no. 🙁
- Name something people don’t know about you? I am determined to a fault. I get an idea and I ACCOMPLISH
- What is your earliest memory? I remember a birthday party, and there was this highchair and it was the old style with oilcloth and metal. The room was dark and there were only candles on and everyone was singing happy birthday to me…I was younger than four so I was either two or three. It’s just a glimpse though… no real “memory” just the image.
- Your favorite musical group in Jr. High? We called it Middle School and … so easy. The Smashing Pumpkins. I actually got to see them in 2009!
|photo credit – rolling stone
- When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? A secretary and a teacher… typical
- What was your favorite childhood injury? Um, NO
- When was the first time you had beer? I was like three and my Dad totally let me try some. Holy Smokes!
- Worst roommate you have ever had? I have never lived with anyone other than family and significant others… so probably my children
- Worst Dating Experience? I’ve never really dated. I always just had guys that were friends and we liked each other and they became my boyfriend? Am I the only one?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be? Flight baby!
- What would be your ideal “last meal”? Humbolt Fog Cheese, Some delicious coffee, a really good salad with arugala, lettuce, feta, olive oil, vinegar and croutons., a bowl of popcorn that is popped on the stove, birthday cake ice cream!
- Who is the most important person in your life? My kids are 🙂
What are you passionate about? There’s a ton of things. I am passionate about the finite amount of time we have here. About two years ago I made the decision that I was done enduring life and that I would enjoy, rejoice and savor life. We only have one shot and I want to make it memorable.
There you go!
It’s your turn now!
Let me know what your answers are below!